20 Jan 2012

Really Late Thrift Share!

Oops, so perhaps the best way to drum up business and gain some followers on a new website is not to take a couple of months off...point taken!

I found some great scarves and boots and things over the last couple of months, and most are in my Etsy shop now.  So, I will stick to what I just found this week and have just spent the morning putting in my shop.  Takes awhile, eh?!  And I only put in 4 or 5 items.

So here we go.

Two silk Vera scarves.  I've found these are pretty popular and sell well.  I love her designs, just don't wear alot of scarves.

Some vintage Pyrex called Crazy Quilt.  Very cute and mod.  I'm really trying to remove things from my house and not add more, so into the shop it goes!
And last but not least, my beloved box of notecards that I've had in my desk for years.  I really do love them, but, you know, I procrastinate returning emails sometimes.  Paper notes just aren't in my future ;)
Keep on thrifting!  And updating your blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I have some notecards too and have decided to let someone else enjoy them. Came by way of Apron Thrift Girl.

    ReplyDelete