22 Feb 2012

A mystery bowl...

Hello, Internet friends!


I'm hoping someone can help me identify this bowl.  I've had in for awhile and am just getting around to putting it in my shop.  My first thought is that is is Danish or Russian - I don't know why, maybe the dress of the people on it?  There are no marks or signatures that I can find.  Does anyone have any thoughts?

I also found a couple of cute enamel plates from Japan that will be heading to Etsy, some Elie Tahari flats for Ebay (my giant feet won't fit into size 6) and a cute vintage Roots suede bag.


Off to list!  And thanks in advance if you have any thoughts on the bowl.


4 comments:

  1. cool finds! No idea on the bowl...it seems European probably old... is it wood or ceramic? Either way sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bowl- hopefully someone will pop on over and identify for your.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plates are so great, I have a few divided plates that I haven't gotten around to listing because I'm just not sure I want to part with them. I love the little dots of color on that bowl, I hope someone can get you some info on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they cute (both the plates and the dots!) So far, no luck, but I'll keep searching for some info!

      Delete