27 Sept 2012

Oops

Hello!  Anyone...anyone...

Well, I've really gotta get my act together.  To say that summer is completely unproductive for me is an understatement, but that nice excuse ended a few weeks ago when the kids went back to school, so...

a heartfelt sorry if I ruined your summer by not posting ;)

Back to thrift scores!

I found a few things that I'm just going to list in my Etsy shop.  Nothing big but very cute:

And a couple of Fire King horderve serving plates (does that word look wrong to you?  I googled it and everything..)  Oh how embarrasing....->  Since hors d'oeuvres are lacking in my house, I thought they would make cute jewelry or soap holders as well.

A few weeks ago I scored a gorgeous vintage Lawrence dress - black with jeweling on the collar and cuffs - I just cannot take a good picture of it without and dress form!  I'm really hoping to find one soon so I can get that on Etsy for the holidays.

Have a good day.  I'll be back soon, I promise, I have alot of catching up to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment